Features and benefits
- Engineered to Last
- Trailer frame made from Strenx 100XF Performance steel. Superior to ordinary T1 steel
- I-Beams 100% welded inside & out
- Cross Z-Bracing full length of trailer
- 4” Mini cross beams @ 12” centers
- Camber built in to one-piece
- Whole trailer Hot Dipped Galvanized
- Several layers of zinc-iron alloys bonded to parent steel
- Authentic Apitong ship-lap flooring
- Weather proof Blue Seal Wiring System. All LED lights. Best in class warranty.
- Meritor-Wabco ABS system by Sealco
- ThruWay’s Superior Brake Timing Sequence
- Your assurance of Strength & Longevity
- Best in class strength to weight ratio
- Superior load bearing capacity
- Minimal deflection. Retains camber
- Provides superior torsional strength
- Prevents premature fatigue failure
- Most effective way to resist corrosion from rust.
- Beats painted trailers hands down.
- Superior strength; defense against load abuse
- Protects against inclement weather
- No corrosion. No shorting
- Maximum Safety and Reliability
- Prevents premature brake wear.
- Even wear all brake linings
Call- Saifu Mawji at 437-999-7750
Call- Raj Sembhi at 416-558-2991
Gurmander at 647-388-1728